Wednesday, April 05, 2006

comment: Scary stories


Inspired by watching Dead Poets Society again, I want to invite us to inspire each other, and to challenge each other to get a bit closer to the edge. Don't be afraid of this, I know that we're English, but it doesn't mean that we HAVE to keep silent about our achievements. The idea is that we comment, telling about a risk that we took recently - something that really scared us. Somebody MUST have done something more risky than walk across 7/3 meter pole over a gushing torrent/trickling brook (depending on who you believe - I was there, I should know!!) You can post anonymously if you want. If you haven't done anything that scared you in the past month, then maybe you should, right now, if for no other reason than to write it here.

All the best,

D.

2 comments:

David Pickersgill said...

I asked a cat why she was acting negatively towards me. I was VERY nervous about that.

Anonymous said...

I stood up in a train carriage and told everyone that I'm a follower of Christ, and that it's brilliant.